JOIN DYNA Youth Ambassadors and Live Your Recovery Not Your Illness!
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT ALL APPLICANTS FULLY READ THE BELOW INFORMATION BEFORE APPLYING:
DYNA Youth Ambassadors are a group of young advocates who are afflicted with dysautonomia conditions and who, instead of feeling sorry for themselves, are taking action by, spreading accurate information, promoting awareness and offering each other support via a Private Members Only Online Forum.
Who should apply?
The DYNA Youth Ambassadors program is open to
- emotionally healthy individuals . . .
- who agree to the program guidelines . . .
- and are UNDER AGE 27 when they initially join (or who are still in college because of their medical condition or are previous members who left in good standing) . . .once a member you are always welcome back.
- and who have a primary dysautonomia diagnosis.
Please note: The Youth Ambassador Program is not qualified to accept patients if their dysautonomia condition is not their primary symptom causing medical condition (such as patients with mitochondrial disease, primary chiari, autoimmune neuropsychiatric diagnosis etc.). These individuals are best served by organizations and specialists who manage their primary symptom causing condition as those organization are more qualified to serve their specific needs.
The Application Process
DYNA has a membership process for Internet safety and patient privacy reasons.
It takes a few steps to join but once you are in the program you will know that you are connecting with quality young people who have an official diagnosis and positive attitude.
DYNA Youth Ambassadors are people who pull you up, help you succeed and encourage you.
We respectfully request a $25.00 donation to help with program expenses. Please refer to this link to donate (requested but not mandatory): NetworkforGood
The application process consists of:
- Agreeing to the Honor Code and completing the database registration.
- Registering for a Forum Account via email directions from the DYNA office.
- Donating $25.00 (respectfully requested but not mandatory) Donate Here
- Completing a short phone introduction to the program.
Click here to apply